Senior Technical Support Engineer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
1. Responsible for the pre-sales integration testing and the subsequent operation obligation, which typically include the payment system performance tuning, payment channels management, the settlement and remittance supporting etc. In addition, the candidate will be required to establish the monitoring mechanism and facilities to oversee the systems’ operation closely and effectively.
2. Coordinating the teams across functions to take actions towards the production system incurred incidents, striving to minimize the impact of the incidents to the business; meanwhile, taking the effort to continually improve the collaboration process.
3. Working closely with the Business and Product teams to exploit the potential pain points and issues by data analysis, and diagnose the discovered problem to advise the Business and Product endeavors.
4. Managing and analyzing the financial channels based on the massive production transaction data, which includes but not limit to the success rate, time latency, downtime, error codes and settlement etc. Further, the candidate should initiate and retain the regular business and technical reviews with the partner channels and propose the measures to empower their external channels’ capacities, which lays the solid foundation for the Company as a leading payment service provider.
5. Responsible for building and managing the team.
1. Minimal of Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics，Computer Science or the relevant majors.
2. Be expertise in SQL, database, data warehouse and network, and be familiar with at least one of the Business Intelligence tools of Excel(Pivot Table)/PowerBI/Tableau/Google Data Studio tools etc.
3. Minimal 5 years’ working experience, of which includes at least 3 years’ exposure in Data Analysis and Mining, Modeling, as well as the rich experience in the data platform architecture, and the systematic practice in the massive data processing is highly valued; alternatively, the candidate should have obtained a minimal of 3 years’ payment R&D or Technical Support/Operation experience and be proficient in code debugging and troubleshooting.
4. Be agile towards data, and be able to identify, analyze and extract the data to logically conduct further exploration.
5. Be able to think logically and conduct clear presentation with business sense in good English communication skill.
6. The exposure in the payment, settlement and regulation institute is a plus, and the experience in R&D, Data Analysis, Operations and Technical Support in the banking sector, card scheme and third-party service provider is a plus.
7. The experience of developing in distributed computing or streaming analytics platform is a plus; the skills of Hadoop ecosystem, and insights in machine learning and data science is a plus.
8. Experienced in team management.
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: