Senior Solution Engineer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
1. Conduct technical workshops with banks and mobile payment partners, understand partners’ current architecture and produce integration solutions.
2. Drive end-2-end implementation and integration with both bank/mobile payment partners and internal cross-functional teams.
3. Deepen the technical collaboration with bank/mobile payment partners and provide best practices and technical recommendations to improve user experiences and payment success rate.
4. Grow ecosystem by collaborating with 3rd party solution providers in the market and bring value-added services to the merchant and mobile payment users.
5. Continually improve solution via local implementation experiences and learning, and accumulate best practices for cross country implementation.
6. Responsible for building and managing the team.
1. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subjects.
2. Minimum 3 years of working experience with at least 2 years of hands-on software development experience.
3. Proven record in designing and implementing complex customer solutions and bridging product and technology gaps.
4. Able to manage internal and external clients and convert business requirements into technical specifications.
5. Demonstrate good business sense and experiences using various technical solutions to fulfil business needs.
6. Good fundamentals and hands-on experiences with API design and integration, database, web security, application design and troubleshooting.
7. Proficient in English and Mandarin to communicate with our Mandarin-speaking stakeholders. Able to speak to both technical and business teams comfortably.
8. Experienced in team management.
1. Knowing mobile development is an advantage (HTML5, iOS, Android).
2. Hands-on experience using Java Enterprise technology is an added extra.
3. Experience in Fintech technology, payments industry, and large scale payment/e-commerce transaction processing is a big advantage.
4. Experience managing external vendors is a plus.
5. Familiarity with Southeast Asia banking/payment industry is an advantage.
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: