Senior iOS/Android Engineer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
1. Designing and developing mobile payment applications and platform SDKs.
2. Working closely with other departments and global strategic partners to build products with excellent performance and user experience.
3. Research on new technologies.
4. Leading a team of members and providing internal and external mobile technology workshops, training, and sharing.
5. Responsible for building and managing the team.
1. Minimum of 3 years of mobile client development experience, able to independently develop and unit test application and SDK modules.
2. Savvy in iOS/Android development with a deep understanding of performance optimization, networking protocols, and memory management.
3. Solid software engineering background and practical ability in implementing or applying data structures, algorithms, and design patterns in software development.
4. Strong ownership and teamwork spirit, meticulous on coding style and documentation.
5. Familiar with popular open source frameworks and experience in large-scale projects.
6. Experienced in web development is an advantage.
7. Experienced in team management.
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: