Pricing Analyst (MNC Fintech)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
- Formulate operational objectives and plans
- Support pricing strategy across business lines
- Design information capability of billing operation, monitor the implementation of operation, and put forward product solutions and suggestions
- Generate reimbursement operation reports, including but not limited to rate and adjustment analysis.
- Responsible for the rate and income business related project-type work, such as business access project implementation
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of payment and other internet, payment institution rate, price, settlement, reconciliation, channel operation experiences.
- Familiar with the payment industry card group/institution related rules and operation mechanism.
- Familiar with financial and rate systems, manage or systematize product design, data analysis and other capabilities preferred.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin to communicate with our Mandarin speaking stakeholders.
- Proficient computer skills, familiar with a variety of major financial systems.
- Bachelor degree with at least 4 years of experience in payment and other banks
- Familiar with pricing strategies across card acquirers and/or payment companies
- Familiar with financial and rate systems
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese to communicate with our Mandarin speaking stakeholders
- Proficient computer skills and familiar with a variety of major financial systems
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: