FX and Liquidity Finance Business Partner
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national Fintech company with strong presence in Worldwide.
- Great career exposure and development opportunity.
- Good remuneration.
- Fully understand the foreign exchange business model, the logic of major foreign exchange financial instruments includes but not limited in spot, forward on the market and Company’s internal data flow, and clearly understand the sources and driving factors of foreign exchange income, identify and mitigate foreign exchange product financial risk.
- Cooperate with foreign exchange accounting and business finance BP to conduct rational analysis on monthly foreign exchange income data to ensure accurate accounting data.
- Work closely with foreign exchange team business team, and related Product Team, Data Team, and business BU finance to clearly allocate foreign exchange income to various business lines to achieve the analysis requirements of management reports.
- Design and build up evaluation framework for foreign exchange business team.
- Can clearly communicate foreign exchange business models and financial accounting and settlement plans with internal and external parties.
- Bachelor degree or above in financial management, more than 5 years of financial work experience, especially has foreign exchange management working experience in banking or in corporation treasury team.
- Fluent in listening, oral, reading, and writing in both Chinese and English.
- Have strong logical thinking ability, strong data sensitivity and analytical ability, and strong ability to discover, analyze and solve problems.
- Good learning ability and business sensitivity, proficient in using EXCEL, PPT and other tools for financial analysis modeling and information chart display.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company, a world-leading internet open platform with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: