Business AML Due Diligence Analyst
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
- Responsible for end-to-end AML due diligence process (including onboarding/periodic/event-triggered/whitelisting due diligence) including: a. Due diligence questionnaire review b. Independent research and verification c. Follow-up calls/interviews with partners d. Complete partner risk assessment, and assessment report documentation e. Record keeping and maintenance
- Adverse media review
- Name screening list preparation and review of escalated name screening hits
- Review incoming fund rejection due to non-whitelisted PSP (Payment Service Providers) /Marketplace
- Preparing and sending of RFIs to partners Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (major in finance is preferred) and with good command in English
- 3 years of relevant working experience in AML & Sanctions in financial institutions or payment services.
- Resourceful and meticulous with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven and a team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: