Billing Officer (Mandarin Speaker)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
We are looking for a Billing Officer to Support our Revenue Assurance Team.
- Develop operational objectives and plans.
- Improve efficiency and quality by optimizing existing processes.
- Design the information capability of billing operations, monitor implementation of operations processes, and put forward product solutions and suggestions.
- Review billing of new business access and close internal review of finance.
- Optimise and refine standards, and promote implementation of standardization process.
- Responsible for project-based work related to rate and revenue business, including but not limited to business access projects (cross-system, cross-domain and cross-site communication).
- Daily risk investigation of stock contracts.
- Cooperate with relevant teams on stock management, analogy-related problems.
- Bachelor degree with at least 5 years of experience in payment and other internet companies handling payment institution rate, price, settlement, reconciliation, and channel operation.
- Familiar with the payment industry card group/institution related rules and operation mechanism.
- Familiar with Financial and rate systems, manage or systematize daily operations, product design, data analysis and other capabilities.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese to communicate with our Mandarin speaking stakeholders.
- Proficient computer skills and familiar with a variety of major financial systems.
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: