Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent company in Malaysia;
- Great career exposure and development
- Good remuneration, yearly performance bonus and benefits.
1. Planning and Development
a) Provides IT Infrastructure and Platform services vision, enables innovation and seeks to leverage IT Infrastructure Blueprint that can create business value consistent with the business requirements and expectations;
b) Development of IT infrastructure standards and technology architecture and the operations to map their activities to plan guidance and the business mission;
c) Participate in the formulation of the Bursa Malaysia network Infrastructure blueprint and business system plans; assessing cost and feasibility, and ensuring the plan is aligned with and supports the strategic goals of the business;
d) Develop a platform strategic plan and budget projections based on short- and long-term objectives and opportunities to align with Group Technology and business strategy;
e) Lead IT Infrastructure design for Data Centre and Cloud as well as ensuring ease of management and monitoring are embedded in the network operation team for support and operations;
f) As the subject matter expert with knowledge in Ansible, Terraform, Phyton, bash scripting, OS Cluster setup, Red Hat Satellite and troubleshooting skillsets to support on highly complex infrastructure related incidents, problems and security matters;
g) Identify gaps/ shortfalls/ inefficiencies, recommend and develop improvements in network design, operations, processes and new capabilities and sharing information with management;
h) Manage the process of support the critical system including performance planning, capacity planning, continuity planning and implementation of network security controls; and
i) Train new/junior staff and provide guidance and coaching, including technical and personal development programs for team members.
2. Operation Support & Implementation of Controls
a) Monitor Capacity Management to ensure effective service delivery, consistent performance, and service reliability to support Bursa’s business objectives;
b) Manage the production, disaster recovery and Cloud architecture, direct oversight, problem-solving and participation for complex network implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting;
c) Direct involvement in incidents or problems that cause service impact and acts as escalation point for incidents not being resolved in a timely manner;
d) Manage the SLA, periodic preventive maintenance, network capacity, bug fixes, patches and planned events to ensure the high system availability;
e) Research, evaluate, design, test, recommends or plan the implementation of new or updated information technology hardware or software, and analyze its impact on the existing environment; provide technical and managerial expertise for the administration of management tools;
f) Manage and coordinate operational incident management and reporting, acts as the subject matter expert to support on highly complex IT Infrastructure and network related incidents, problems and security matters;
g) Manage and implement Service and Change request from internal and external users;
h) Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best in class technologies and partners that services Bursa Malaysia;
i) Review efficient design and implementation of IT infrastructure covering servers that running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Microsoft Windows, VMware, Enterprise Storage and Cloud Computing;
j) Manage the SLA, periodic preventive maintenance, system capacity, bug fixes, patches and planned events to ensure the high system availability.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or Technology.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience as IT Support of a large sized organisation, ideally in the financial services.
- With hands on experience of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, VMware, MS Windows Server, x86 servers, Enterprise Storage & Cloud Computing.
- Certification in Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA), or AWS Certified Solutions Architect will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Enterprise Infrastructure
- Good knowledge in Red Hat Linux operating system, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Storage, Internetworking, Microsoft Windows, VMware, IP routing protocols, WAN/LAN/Internet basic troubleshooting.
- Experience in managing and supporting the platform & its services.
- Other knowledge & skills such as Linux Operating System, Cloud Computing, Storage Management, Virtual Machine Management & Microsoft platform.
- Proven track record in delivering and implementing large scale Enterprise Infrastructure.
- Strong analytical skill and process orientation
- Ability to mentors and coaches staff
- Ability to influence decision makers and communicate the necessity to change where required.
About The Company
Our client is a prominent public listed company in stock brokering and currently embarking on cloud journey.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: