User Experience Designer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national Fintech company with strong presence in Worldwide.
- Great career exposure and development opportunity.
- Good remuneration.
Our client is offering a wide range of digital financial services, including digital payments and digital banking to support their partners to enable convenient digital life and digital financial services for consumers and SMEs.
They are looking for a talented and experienced UX Designer to join their team! In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for designing and developing Ant International’s payment-related products, covering To C’s payment products and To B’s merchant acquiring system.
- Independently conduct usability testing and user interviews, collect user feedback, and propose improvements for product experience.
- Assist the product team in collecting first-hand user information in overseas markets and gain insight into product innovation opportunities.
- Possesses a min. Bachelor degree in Art/Design/Multimedia or any relevant qualification,
- Min. 5 years of relevant experiences in user experience, interaction design, industrial design, computer, and other discipline backgrounds,
- A clear understanding of the Internet or software product design process,
- Excellent UX design skills, from wireframe to prototype,
- Good user research skills, can basically complete research including desktop research/usability testing/focus group/user interview/questionnaire/data analysis,
- A deep insight and understanding of internet user habits in the Southeast Asian market, and can bring cross-cultural and cross-market input to the design team,
- Internet product design experience in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, and other SEA markets is a plus, especially in the field of electronic payment or e-commerce,
- Candidate who possesses team leading experience is added advantage,
- Proficient in English and Mandarin to communicate with our Mandarin-speaking stakeholders.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company, a world-leading internet open platform with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: