Transfer Pricing Consultant
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in dynamic and progressive and well-established multi-national culture.
- Good career advancement
- Good remuneration and benefits.
- Working with clients with other stakeholders and with other transfer pricing professionals – to develop and plan their transfer pricing policies for business and technical transfer pricing.
- Working closely with mid-level and senior Associates as well as Partners to identify and develop local practice and business opportunities
- Undertaking and supervising the preparation of transfer pricing documentation, being involved in functional analysis interviews, benchmarking studies and reviewing client issues and completion of transfer pricing documentation.
- Coordinate and manage client engagements with our client’s Malaysia team and through our client’s network
- Undertaking and supervising the preparation of transfer pricing documentation and being involved in functional analysis interviews, benchmarking studies and reviewing client issues and completion of transfer pricing documentation
- Support the senior members of the team on APA projects, transfer pricing litigation and tax audit projects for offices across our client’s joint Asian offices.
- Possess a university degree and/or post-graduate qualification in Law, Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics, with a preferred minimum of 2-3 years of transfer pricing.
- Have a thorough understanding of the OECD and Malaysia transfer pricing guidelines and the international transfer pricing environment.
- Have excellent research and report writing skills.
- Have an outward-looking, people-oriented personality and strong English
- Have strong leadership qualities and organisational skills; and communication skills
- Willing to travel and willing to work on assignments in any of the firm’s regional offices.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client, one of the top prominent multi-national professional services firm with local presence (office in KL).
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: