Test Development Engineer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- The company provides good working environments which encourage internal growth.
- The company exciting and challenging projects for the employees.
- The company provides good benefits to the employees.
- Utilize analog circuit analysis and Automated Test Equipment debug knowledge to troubleshoot test, quality, and device performance issues
- Develop test processes, fixtures and software for automated test equipment for optimized production use
- Establish and influence next-generation test solutions that help achieve the lowest obtainable costs on future products
- Facilitate and support new multi-factory manufacturing test and assembly flows
- Analyze test solution robustness through correlated performance and sameness verification techniques
- Perform yield analysis and work with fabs for yield improvements where applicable
- Development work in support of a broad range of analogue amplifiers, temperature sensors, sensor-based analogue front ends and application-specific signal processing comprising advanced Integrated Circuits that address Automotive and Industrial markets
- Collaborate and work in a team environment with Design, Manufacturing, Quality and Reliability in all aspects of new product development, and production release to accomplish goals and objectives
- Design bench evaluation PCBs (printed circuit boards) and generate characterizations programs for bench evaluations
- Perform evaluation, debugging and characterization of integrated circuits to ensure they meet the product requirement specifications and manufacturing requirements
- Work with failure analysis (FA) to determine the root cause of any reliability and qualification failures
- Work with process and package technology development to develop and qualify technologies for new product development
- Work closely with the global manufacturing facilities to address customer-specific product quality, yield management and cost reduction issues on mature products. Scope of work could include product spins and derivatives
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, electronics & computer engineering, physics or a related field of study
- Minimum 3 years of test engineering or test product knowledge in the semiconductor field
- Probe card hardware and circuit design knowledge
- Software development knowledge •
- Exposure to ATE platforms including ETS364, ETS500, LTX Fusion HFI, LTX Fusion HT, Teradyne Catalyst, Teradyne UltraFlex, Agilent 4062 and 4071
- Knowledge of Mbayse or distribution analysis for both final test and probe test
- Knowledge of EDGE probe release system and probe build documentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
About The Company
About our client
Our client is one of the global semiconductor design and manufacturing companies.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: