Tender and Contracts Manager (Sr Mgr/Mgr)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Advising procurement personnel on solving tender, contracts and purchasing problems;
- Checking and approving award recommendation for contracts/purchasing for lower financial limits of authority;
- Preparing administrative papers, tender plans, award recommendations, report, minutes and letters;
- Vetting and checking of purchasing, tender and contract documentation, cost estimates and drawings;
- Facilitating or chairing of tender clarification and negotiation meetings;
- To screen and be involve in pre-qualification exercise of local and international vendors and contractors;
- To prepare preliminary and pre-tender cost estimates, and tender documents;
- Researching, collaborating and reviewing of conditions contract involving construction and industrial works;
- To be involved in reviewing the procurement policies and procedure manual;
- Initiating continuous improvement initiatives within the department.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or similar qualification from a recognised university.
- A minimum of ten (10) years relevant working experience.
- Good computer knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Possess strong communication and stake-holders management; able to influence and drive changes with operational and business stakeholders.
- Candidates with experience working with and/or managing Procurement Business Partners relationship will be required. Team player preferably with cross-cultural skills.
About The Company
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in Malaysia. HQ at Kuching, Sarawak.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: