Tech Lead (Digital Credit & Collections)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a fast-paced company which can satisfy your hunger for learning.
- Great career development and advancement with great exposure
- Competitive salary and remuneration.
- Responsible and owner for all technical design and solutioning on Credit & Collection Platforms including detail flow charts, diagrams and use cases for the system processes.
- Transform requirements into technical and design specifications including interfaces of the relevant systems.
- Responsible for continuing improvement by identifying opportunities, gaps or risk and forming plan to address it together with business.
- Responsible for any migration from Old to new platform and handling any interim design/bridging solution.
- Responsible as Technical lead for all Scrum Teams within Credit & Collection Domain.
- Participate in agile scrum delivery process, working closely with stakeholders and developers as well as project team.
- Collaborate with Advanced Analytics team on overall AI driven Credit and Collection architecture/design and resolve any cross functional design related matters.
- Collaborate with enterprise architect, integration team, development teams and system owners for downstream and upstream systems for integration and necessary enhancement.
- Key technical liaison for vendors/suppliers and other teams like Infra, security and IT operation for new enhancement or issues.
- Support System Owner for system lifecycle & roadmap for Credit and Collection systems.
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity while supporting business units in new product, strategy, and service initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, IT, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Possess 5-7 years of total working experience with minimum 2-4 years in Credit and Collection, Billing/AR or relevant domain experience
- Possess a background in Credit and Collection areas for Telco (added advantage)
- Strong knowledge in end to end Credit and Collection recovery system and Billing/AR system
- Experienced in system process flow, SDLC, design + documentation, Agile-Scrum delivery methodologies
- Experienced in configuration of workflow, strategies and business rules in Credit and Collections software according to the business requirements
- Strong understanding of database platforms and architecture including exposure in data management and data manipulation to support analytical initiatives
- Experience working with the data analytics to drive data driven decision for credit and collection.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Having knowledge in Cloud Computing is a plus point
- Team player, comfortable working across teams and interacting with various departments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience in team leading / supervisory roles is an added advantage
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is one of the dynamic and leading telecommunication service providers in Malaysia.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: