Tax Assistant Manager/Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in an established and prominent foreign company in Malaysia.
- Good exposure to dealing with large and mid-size clients.
- Good career prospects.
- Provide full breath of tax advisory and compliance services, which include the review of documents, transactions and
business cases from a tax perspective, transfer pricing and Good and Services Tax reviews, tax audits and investigations reviews, advising on tax exposure and computational treatments, and liaising with the relevant authorities.
- You will be expected to supervise and coach junior team members and assist in managing billing and collections.
- 4 to 5 years of post-graduate experience.
- Experience in a professional services environment is an added advantage
- A recognized degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least a second-class upper
classification and/or a Professional Accounting qualification
- Ability to lead, manage, motivate and engage team members as well as work
- Have an analytical mindset and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Keeping abreast with the latest changes in tax regulations and legislations
- Proficient in MS Office – Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
- Willing to travel
About The Company
Our client is a multi-national company specialising in providing professional services in accounting, tax, consulting, and business advisory.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track records in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT-related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: