Talent Management Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Carry out compensation programmes in accordance with laws and industry practices.
- Carry out succession plans by working with business leaders to identify and groom individuals for important positions.
- Coach line managers and supervisors to give career development advice and to groom workforce.
- Coach managers in compensation processes, in accordance with guidelines and legal requirements.
- Develop strategies to prevent redundancies.
- Gather and review talent related data to gain insights on talent management programmes.
- Gather feedback on the career development framework, policy and programmes.
- Implement HR initiatives that balance and meet the needs of the people as well as the needs of the organisation.
- Maintain an accurate record and reporting of succession plans and potential successors.
- Manage communications to evoke positive association with the organisation upon employee exits.
- Manage employee exit processes, including conducting exit interviews and handling exit clearance procedures.
- Manage the administration of data on retirement process to ensure retiring employees are treated well.
- Plan career pathways and provide information to employees to improve their career.
- Plan communications activities to build awareness of the career structure and options available in the organisation.
- Plan talent management framework and processes to identify, develop and retain talent.
- Recommend assessment tools to identify high-performing individuals and high potentials.
- Support talent review sessions to identify talent with key stakeholders using assessment tools.
- Unify succession plans with talent management programmes to ensure they are complete.
- 10 years of experience in the HR industry in a similar role and capacity.
- Bachelor in Human Resource Management / Industrial Relations / Business Administration / similar disciplines.
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Proficient in using office productivity applications such as MS Office and G-Suite.
- Able to cope in a high intensity and fast paced work environment.
- Candidates from shared service or MNCs background are preferred.
About The Company
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in Malaysia.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: