System Security Team Lead
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in well-established tier-1 System Integrator.
- Great career opportunity and exposure to various type of technologies and client.
- Good career prospects.
- Resource Planning on project delivery, implementation, integration.
- Review of project delivery report such as HLD, LLD, UAT, FAT.
- Assist Presales Team to work out SOW and Project Plan during RFP, RFQ to prevent any scope creep.
- Review and enhance project delivery process.
- Build and improve internal security delivery team skillsets.
- Act as a mentor/ coach for the security delivery team.
- To make sure the project will be delivered on time.
- Able to work with Sales, Presales, other delivery and support teams.
- Track and record the department technical training and certification based on business needs
- To conduct quarterly review with focus account customer and to ensure customer is satisfied with the Company
- Candidate must possess at least an Advance Diploma or Degree in IT related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a network security related field preferred.
- Required skill(s): Trend Micro, McAfee, Symantec or any equivalent certifications will be an added advantage.
- Preferred skill(s): Setup, configure and troubleshoot endpoint security, server security, cybersecurity, APT system and etc.
- Proven leadership skills – ability to motivate, mentor and manage others
- Manage and measure work – assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and measures; monitors results; designs feedback loops into work
- Builds effective teams – creates strong morale and spirit in the team; defines success in terms of the whole team.
- Flexibility – ability to multi-task, adapt to change and manage a fast-paced high stress environment
- Hands-on – willingness and ability to work the details; demonstrated ability with implementing and managing issues and initiatives
- Communication – excellent written and verbal communication skills
About The Company
Our client is well-established tier-1 full-fledged IT system integrator for Data Center, Network, Security, IT Infra, Application and others across the country.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: