System Admin (IBM/RHEL)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent company in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development
- Good remuneration, yearly performance bonus and benefits.
- Develop and implement plans for task execution, risk assessments and contingency plans.
- Develop an annual System Software Maintenance Plan.
- Maintain software, database, and system files; perform software installation, system reconfiguration, preventive, and corrective maintenance, and maintain associated documentation.
- Implement and maintain an annual Mission System Software Maintenance Plan.
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions.
- Provide support and administration of user accounts.
- Define and document best practices and support procedures.
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation.
- Assist with hardware, firewall, telecom and software vendor evaluation and recommendations.
- Group Policy design and configuration
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems
- Must have knowledge of information security/authorization profiles, and system administration of IBM systems. (WebSphere, Webseal, Tivoli, Security, FileNet) & RHEL OS
- 5+ years of experience in system administration work
- Familiar with Database DB2 & Java Application Programming
- Redhat Certification would be added advantages
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a prominent public listed company in stock brokering and currently embarking on cloud journey.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: