Senior User Experience Designer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a global company with great multi-national company (MNC) culture and practice
- Work in a Renewable Energy (RE) company with fast growing pace in the world and in this region
- Decent salary with good career prospects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working in cross-functional agile teams supported by your UX colleagues where you’ll plan, conduct, and lead whiteboarding sessions, workshops, and project meetings
- collaborating with key stakeholders and developing areas to envision, design, and build new digital experiences, building strong links between UX Design and the organisation
- acting as the ‘voice of the customer and the user’ within the project teams and agile release trains, ensuring appropriate research and design support
- developing low and high-fidelity wireframe prototypes and test solutions in various levels of fidelity and interactivity, and iterate on them based on feedback
- conducting user research, incl. various forms of in-person and remote research and validation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- as a minimum, have a bachelor’s degree combined with UX development experience.
- are self-driven and manage to deliver solutions with strong storytelling skills and confidence in presenting to larger audiences.
- have experience with facilitating workshops and creating user journeys, wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows using digital collaborations tools, and experience with Miro and Figma is an advantage.
- can analyse and recognise patterns relevant for user insights, and can utilise these to drive the user perspective into cross-functional development teams.
- are experienced in the full software development life cycle with an agile mindset where experience with SAFe is a plus, but not a must.
- have strong skills in building relationships with stakeholders at all levels and speak and write English fluently.
About The Company
Our client is a global leader in Renewable Energy (RE) and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. Headquartered in Europe with presence in more than 10 countries They develops, constructs & operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities and bioenergy plants.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: