Senior Data Architect
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- You will be working with a great team of IT Professionals with global working exposure.
- You will entitle to ongoing professional and technical training and certifications.
- Global internal job opportunities are available within the company.
Work with people responsible for architectural communication in all regions of IT Services and in other Business divisions.
- Communicate all important news to the architectural community effectively.
- Analyze public events regarding IT architecture and bring them to the attention of the members of the team.
- Lead definition, initiation and design of architecture in projects/ programs and coordinate collaboration with external service providers.
- Apply standard methodologies when creating new architecture, programs and applications or when maintaining existing ones.
- Document work using the required standards, methods and tools.
- May oversee the completion of projects and may contribute to employees’ professional development.
- Act as Technical lead of development teams on issues of performance, tools, and standards.
- 8 years of experience in software engineering with relevant qualifications in IT field and methods including formal methods (e.g. Prince 2).
- Lead architect design in terms on data flow, impacted applications.
- Snowflake project hands on implementation.
- Experience in Teradata data warehouse development.
- Experience / knowledge in ETL (Datastage / matilion) and visualization tool like Power BI / Tablue
- Design new application data flow on board to Snowflake.
- Design migration to snowflake from current on prem existing products.
- Experience in Big data and business intelligence implementation.
- Well versed in flow chart, ie able to articulate solution and design in written form and verbal communications to team and stake holders.
- Well versed and experienced in data modeling , experience in implementation of data warehouse, business intelligence project is most welcomed. Other than that experience and exposure in solutioning of web application with large data concept.
- Well versed in system integration with multiple system.
- Understanding of overview of different products. System and business
- Customer facing experience. Discussions with senior personnel, risk mitigation, best practice.
- Understanding of business requirements.
- Suggest and propose ways of implementation of solution on architecture perspective ie well thought of and future proof solution. (able to juggle between immediate needs and long term strategic solution for the product.
- Prior experience in handling full stack development is a plus.
- Hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
- Agile, scrum Master experience a plus.
- Ability to gather customer requirements and deliver innovative solutions.
About The Company
Our client is a world renown and established multinational company in logistic industry with strong presence in Malaysia.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: