Specialist - HR Operations (Payroll/EDA)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
Worked in top multi-national company (MNC) with fast growing pace during pandemic.
Great exposure to MNC culture, processes, and methodology.
Good remuneration and benefits.
- Complete hiring document for all hire processes within the Group of Company and execute hiring actions in system.
- Data audit upon completion of hiring process.
Movement & Organization Management
- Collect approved documents to support all processes include but not limited to Transfer, Movement, Secondment, Promotion, Renewal and etc.
- Update system for any movement and perform generation of letters accordingly.
- Data creation, update and change in organization structure in system.
- Involve in annual manpower planning.
- Collect and store all complete and approved documentation relating to cessation related processes include but not limited to: Suspension of Service, Termination, Resignation, Retirement, MSS, VSS and etc.
- Execute cessation actions in system and issue relevant letters to employee accordingly.
- Update Finance and IT department on the employee departure for their subsequent action.
Other functional tasks, including but not limited to:
- Personal Data Update & Benefit Management
- Time & Attendance Management
- Payroll Processing
- Continuous Improvement for HR operational related activities
- Diploma/Degree Holder or equivalent by experience, preferable Degree in the following fields; HR, Mathematics, Economics, Business
- At least 3 – 4 years of HR experience preferably in shared service or outsourcing environment is added advantage.
- Good customer-service skills with an ability to handle multiple transactions and customer requests
- Preferably experience processing outsourced HR for different countries, large or diverse teams.
- Experience in generating & customizing reports
- Knowledge of HR process, employee life cycle and payroll processing
- Understand inter-dependencies, interfaces and touch points of HR data/process, with experience in at least two HRIS systems and computing tools, i.e. Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
About The Company
Our client is world renowned and established multinational company in the logistic industry with a strong presence in Malaysia.
Interested to apply? Kindly send your latest CV to our consultant Ms Gina at email@example.com / +6016-6948780 for job application process.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT/General related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: