Software Tester, Quality Control (Automation)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Conduct a wide range of quality-control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Perform estimation efforts on projects and track progress.
- Draft and revise test plans and scripts with consideration to end-to-end system flows.
- Execute test scripts according to application requirements documentation.
- Analyze requirements and design aspects of projects.
- Log defects, identify course of action and perform preliminary root cause analysis.
- Analyse and communicate test results to project team.
- At least 2 years of working experience in application/software tester role.
- Good verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia communication skills.
- Personality traits – pleasant, self-motivated, enthusiastic, meticulous, result-oriented, responsible, independent, trustworthy, ethical and a team player.
- Technical knowledge – automation scripting with Java or C#, as well as any Performance and Load testing execution, software testing and quality, and SQL Server 2000/2005.
- Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
- Ability to prepare test script and conduct test for multi applications at one time.
- Possess a Degree in Engineering (Computer), Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a regional IT company that specialized in providing enterprise solutions.
TalentTag Recruitment is an specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: