Software Engineering, Asst Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
1. Work in a progressive MLM/E-Commerce company with regional presence
2. Great career exposure and development.
3. Young and energetic culture.
Design, develop and enhance web application based on user requirement by creating backend
function (API) and integration, support for system issue.
• Development of web applications which includes both Front-End and Back-End using Java Spring framework.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
• Perform unit test on completed task before sending out for QA team to testing.
• Conduct training to user group if needed.
- At least a Bachelor degree in IT related field.
- Min. 6 years of relevant experience
- Primary Technical Skills: Java, Microservices, Spring Boot
- Secondary Technical Skills: Google Cloud Platform, Flutter, Jira
- Candidates with hand on experience in Agile Methodology is added advantages.
- Leadership – Candidate is expected to lead or supervise a team of Software Engineers (Management 15%-20%
Technical 80%-85% ).
- Candidate must willing to work at Bukit Jalil, KL.
About The Company
Our client is an ISO accredited direct marketing company with regional presence which is embarking on an e-commerce journey.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: