Senior UI/UX Designer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Build your career in a young, vibrant and dynamic working culture.
- Great career development and progression with consistent training opportunities provided.
- Competitive salary and benefit packages.
- UI/UX design for complex web applications and mobile applications.
- Translate design requirements, conduct UX research, user interviews, user flows, wireframes, personas till high fidelity prototypes and mock-ups.
- Manage all aspects of UI/UX pre and postproduction including UX testing, AB split testing.
- Tackle complex design challenges using proven UI/UX approach, tools, best practices, and whichever works best.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables).
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
- Provide design advisory and recommendation.
- Refine requirements and plan for assigned tasks.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design to enhance user experience.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- A least Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Art Design/Web design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 of experience being a professional UI/UX designer in the specific domain.
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop).
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Adobe Cloud, Sketch, In Vision, Figma, etc.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, organized and result-oriented, with an eye for detail.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Must have skills
- Deep expertise in designing complex web applications and responsive web designs.
- Basic proficiency in Native / Cross Platform designs for mobile applications.
- Master in Figma and other tools e.g., prototyping.
- Have a good design taste – Colours, web fonts, web styling, design trends.
- Adapt into our company’s culture easily.
- Self-discipline when working from home.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Pro-active and willing to share knowledge.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is one of the world’s largest online gaming software houses with its presence in Kuala Lumpur and Penang.
About TalentTag Recruitment Agency:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: