Senior Transport Network Strategy Specialist
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Empower you to turn your ambitions into achievements.
- Thrive in inclusiveness and diversity and embrace close collaborations to create an impact for yourself and others.
- Aim to bring the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation advance in a changing world.
- To grow with a company in a culture that values commitment, performance and possibilities.
- Lead & own development of target architecture & 3-5 years technology roadmap for Transport Network in supporting 2G/3G/4G/5G services, home, enterprise and wholesale business in the company through a deep understanding of the end-to-end technology options to ensure the company’s technology leadership
- Lead the development of technical details underpinning transport network strategies, through understanding the current and future network requirements and evaluating the network and business implications, opportunities and threats of these future transport network technologies.
- Lead the technology assessment, development of cost modelling, business cases, RFI/RFT specifications, undertake vendor evaluations, conduct technology trials of promising emerging/new technologies and provide sound technical recommendations to senior management and bring them into business as usual if approved.
- Review and enhance transport network design principles/policies, and upgrade triggers/policies, to ensure optimised for just-in-time upgrade balancing customer experience, cost and quality.
- Lead/support the development of technical requirements and solutions for introduction of new network capabilities to enable new and innovative services, enhanced customer experience and potential revenue streams, and ensuring cross-functional and cross-departmental alignment.
- Track and assess the impact of the standardisation initiatives of major standards organizations, like 3GPP, ETSI and IETF etc. Analyse, develop and evaluate the network and business implications of these present and future standards. Represent the company at relevant technical industry forums, alliances and standards groups such as MTFSB/MCMC working group committee if necessary
- Provide new technology consultancy and knowledge sharing through Technical Papers, company initiatives, presentations to senior management, briefings to business units and focused discussion
- Bachelors Degree Specialised in: BSc in Electronics Engineering, BSc/BEng in Electrical Engineering or BSc/BEng in Telecommunication or equivalent
- Total Relevant Experience: 7 to 10 years in mobile telecommunications
- Strong technical knowledge in radio access networks, such as RF optimisation, planning, architecture, solution and etc.
- With excellent data analytics skills coupled with strong proficiency in Microsoft (i.e, excel, powerpoint, word).
- Possesses a balanced holistic strategic view from technical, business, financial and marketing perspectives. Strong data analytical and technical solution ability.
About The Company
Our client is one of the dynamic and leading telecommunication service providers in Malaysia.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A)(“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019.”
Kindly visit www.talenttag,asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: