SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Attractive remuneration package.
1. To work with internal stakeholders and external clients that includes setting and managing stakeholders expectations, developing a detailed project plan, defining the scope of the project, understanding project risks and assigning team members to specific task.
2. To monitor project progress and set accurate timelines for achieving successful outcome of the project completion.
3. To plan for change or expansion in a project’s deliverables.
4. To carry out discussions and organise in-depth review sessions between PMC, EPC & management to ensure the business and operational needs of the Division are well understood by the 3rd parties.
5. To monitor budget management, evaluate the capabilities and costs against the projected benefits to ensure a positive return to the Division.
6. To develop good collaborations with PMC & EPC to put in place effective communication channels to keep stakeholders informed and updated on the issues and status of the project.
7. To develop the schedule for the project and discuss and coordinate PMC & EPC on the finalisation and implementation of the project to ensure that set a timeline for each member of the team and delegate specific tasks to each member of the project.
8. To carry out risk analysis and identify risk factors and develop mitigation plans to eliminate the risks to ensure successful completion of the project.
9. To provide regular reports and information on implementation status to the Management team including preparation of board paper and presentation to the Board.
• Minimum 12 to 15 years of working experience as a Project Manager / Construction Manager in managing large scale projects preferably in building of new plant exceeding budgets of 250 million and above.
• Educational background, in the field of Engineering.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
About The Company
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in Malaysia, with HQ based in Kuching, Sarawak.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: