Senior Process Engineer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Perform equipment inspections, audits as outlined by the process inspection schedule.
- Interpret the results of process inspections/studies and to develop recommendations.
- Organizes and initiates projects and studies of plant process equipment while making recommendations on improving operations.
- Interacts with all levels of plant organization and division as required.
- Establishes and/or maintains contact with technical experts, both within group as well as industry wide.
- Daily review of operating and performance trends.
- Serves as coach to the control room operators to improve performance.
- Work with environmental regulations to ensure plant compliance.
- Must have at least a Degree in Engineering preferably Chemical Engineering.
- At least 5 Years working experience in similar capacity.
- Must be working experience in the cement industry or similar industry.
- Must be of high initiative, good analytical skills and good attitude towards work.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in Malaysia.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: