Senior .NET Software Engineer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a global company with great multi-national company (MNC) culture and practice
- Work in a Renewable Energy (RE) company with fast growing pace in the world and in this region
- Decent salary with good career prospects.
- You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality in IT products
- creating and maintaining software solutions for customers through Agile SAFe framework adoption using the Azure framework (Event Hub, Azure Kubernetes), AzureDevOps, .NET Core, and Docker
- participating in daily stand-up meetings and sprint reviews and planning meetings with global colleagues in an optimised scrum process
- working closely and collaborating with the internal Agile Release Train (ART) team, external consultants, and key resources from the business side
- driving innovation and continuous technical improvement.
- To succeed in the role, you:
- have an academic degree at a bachelor’s level or higher within IT, computer science, or engineering.
- have a proven track record in and experience with design, development, and deployment in Microsoft .Net C# and Visual Studio Team Services.
- have experience with relevant development tools, applications, and system architecture in C#, .Net Core, and Azure Batch, Functions, and Service Bus and have a solid understanding of async services built in Azure.
- preferably possess additional technology skills such as Angular/TypeScript, HPC (Slurm, Azure HPC), K8S, and Python.
- have strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities and autonomously make technical decisions while taking input from others into account.
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to articulate business and technical requirements, have a can-do mindset and can think out of the box to reach the desired outcome.
About The Company
Our client is a global leader in Renewable Energy (RE) and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. Headquartered in Europe with presence in more than 10 countries They develops, constructs & operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities and bioenergy plants.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: