Senior Manager/Manager, Portfolio Management (Shopping Mall)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in top reputable and visionary REIT management company in Malaysia.
- Great career development and advancement with great exposure.
- Competitive salary and remuneration
- Assist HOD in strategizing, formulating and implementing operations guidelines and initiatives at group level.
- Responsible for insurance management, ISO 9000 / EHS, Environment Tracking Systems (ETS), SAP/MDM and Operational Compliances.
- Provide necessary support and guidance to the malls’ operations as necessary to ensure alignment of practices and synergies across malls within the country.
- Review the facilities management programs and developments. Identify opportunities for greater efficiency and productivity; research and implement alternative actions as appropriate.
- Assist in Asset Enhancement Initiatives, new projects and Due Diligence on new malls acquisitions from operations perspective.
- Embrace on technology as key success initiatives to drive operations activities across malls towards achieving the desired business objectives.
- Setting benchmarks for monitoring performance of key contractors, including regular audits to ensure that expected standards are adhered to.
- Work closely with the mall operations in terms of policies, processes and implementation to standardize systems and procedures. Coordinate the department’s activities to ensure the proper execution and strict adherence to the said policies and procedures.
- Conduct energy conservation and environment programs with a view to reduce operating costs.
- Assist in all matters related to Quality Management System (QMS), Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) and Green Mark.
- Conduct regular audits checks and advise mall operations team on corrective measures in case of non-compliances.
- Conduct and provide training to Mall Operations Team in order to equip them with the relevant Operations core competencies and skill sets particularly on the various aspects of engineering operations, management and maintenance.
- Responsible for the preparation, collation and analysis of relevant management reports and approval papers. Advise on the proper documentation to be prepared and ensure safe keeping of the department’s written materials.
- Direct market research activities to keep abreast of the latest developments in the industry and drive opportunities to strengthen the mall’s positioning.
- Monitor procurement, coordination of term contract renewals and bulk purchases across the malls.
- Develop and maintain close coordination and productive working relationship between the Operations Department and other key departments at mall level as well as HQ Office.
- Perform any other duties, which may be assigned/directed by the line of report from time to time.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Real Estate/Finance or equivalent;
- Qualification in CFA/MBA will be an added advantage;
- At least 5 to 10 year(s) related working experience in the real estate industry with a good understanding of commercial/industrial property investment and development;
- Experience in asset management relating non-retail asset, e.g. industrial, logistic and commercial will be an added advantage;
- Candidate with strong knowledge of management accounting and project development will be an added advantage;
- Possess strong business acumen and excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and financial skills as well as meticulous on numbers;
- Demonstrable involvement in shaping managerial decisions that affects event beyond standard daily operational activities;
- Responsibility for meeting financial targets that rely on the efforts of more than one person;
- Strong track record of positive results achieved through influencing others than through direct authority
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
About The Company
Our client is a prominent public listed REIT Management company with multiple major shopping malls in Klang Valley under its ownership and management.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: