Senior Manager (Digital Forensics)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in top multi-national company in consulting firm.
- Great career opportunity and exposure to top-tier corporate client and regional projects.
- Good remuneration and benefits.
- Lead a team to perform forensic investigation
- Identify, collect and manage electronic data in support of engagements relating to cyber investigations, data breaches, digital forensics, financial crime and eDiscovery
- Provide all necessary guidance to team members on cyber investigation response, evidence collection, forensic analysis, malware analysis and log analysis
- Prepare and review forensic investigation reports
- Define remediation steps and provide recommendations to clients
- Review and update standard operating procedures
- Focus on client delivery and share knowledge and experience
- Undertake quality control measures to ensure consistent and accurate work practices
- Lead engagements and provide strategic direction to the team to deliver a superior client experience
- Develop relationships, establish credibility with and instill confidence in clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Digital Forensics, Cyber Security, Incident Response, Information Technology or related discipline Digital Forensic and Incident Response Certifications such as GCFA, GNFA, GCTI, GREM, CISSP, CREST Certified Incident Manager
- Minimum eight years of experience in digital forensic investigation, incident response, digital forensics and/or cyber security
- Demonstrated technical expertise related to Cloud environments and infrastructure including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Clear understanding of logs and logging capability in Windows, Linux, Mac/iOS, and Android operating systems and platforms
- C, C++, C#, ASM, PERL, Python, Java, PHP or other scripting/programming skills preferred
- Proven track record of problem solving and working effectively under pressure
- Able to lead and manage significant client engagements
- Able to demonstrate excellent work ethic
Our client is a world renown business consulting firm that provide various advisory services business and IT consulting services across different industries and verticals.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: