Senior Manager, Compliance (Finance)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Enjoy the lifestyle in the “Land of the Hornbills”, strong heritage in culture and traditions.
- Provide insights and advice on best practices and guidance pertaining to Financial Compliance/Management of the groups resources at operations level and to communicate with the top management on such matters.
- To lead in the compliance assurance activities covering Financial Operations , Compliance Monitoring & Reporting for Finance, at the Group and Division levels.
- To perform periodic assessment of current operations across all workstreams against regulatory requirements which govern financial accounting and reporting (e.g Statutory filing requirements, adherence to Accounting Standards such as IFRS and MFRS)
- Minimum 8 years in Financial Compliance
- Candidate with Public Listed Company (PLC) or Multinational Company (MNC) experience preferred.
- Willing to work in Kuching, Sarawak
About The Company
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in East Malaysia.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: