Senior Executive / Manager, Compliance Department
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Enjoy the lifestyle in the “Land of the Hornbills”, strong heritage in culture and traditions.
- To assist in the execution of the compliance assurance (compliance audits) and monitoring execution activities carried out by Compliance.
- Perform the analytical analysis for compliance assurance and advisory reporting on Group functions.
- Provide support to the overall compliance team, for ad-hoc or major transformation activities carried out by the Group, across multiple workstreams.
- 5 – 8 years of internal/external audit/compliance/legal relevant experiences.
- Candidate with corporation multi-national company (MNC) or Public Listed Company (PLC) experience preferred
- Candidate is preferably from an audit and compliance background and can provide support to the overall Compliance function.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Willing to work in Kuching, Sarawak
About The Company
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in East Malaysia.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: