Senior Executive, Information Technology (SAP)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent company in Malaysia
- Great career development and advancement with great exposure
- Competitive salary and remuneration.
- Perform detailed requirements gathering and GAP analysis, develop functional specifications, coordinate with ABAP team for system design and technical specification, conduct system integration/unit testing and coordinate with business for user acceptance testing and cutover/go-live approvals
- Provide hands-on support and subject matter expertise to assist with and resolve users’ issues and requests. Investigate causes of system issues and propose solutions/workarounds.
- Manage change requests and/or projects to ensure implementation is completed within the agreed timeline and ensure proper change management is in placed to minimize adverse business impact
- Act as a liaison person between the users and external SAP support team/project team
- Prepare the necessary system changes/project documentation, adhering to procedures and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT) or equivalent work experience
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP MM/SD Module and completed at least 2 end-to-end full life cycle SAP implementations
- Knowledge and understanding of the integration within SAP modules and integration methods with external systems, will be an added advantage
- SAP S/4 HANA experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge and some experience in programming languages such as ABAP is preferable.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Able to understand business processes from the clients’ perspective
- Able to work in a team, effectively interacting with others.
- Able to work independently in managing the tasks assigned.
- Take initiatives in continuous learning of application functionalities and business processes.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is one of the leading automotive groups in APAC and a subsidiary under a public listed company in Malaysia.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: