Senior Digital Product Designer (B2B)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a fast-paced company which can satisfy your hunger for learning.
- Great career development and advancement with great exposure
- Competitive salary and remuneration.
- The Product Designer on this team will help us to deliver against our purpose to enable company Enterprise & SMB customers to access the full range of products and services through App and Web. The core areas of focus are:
- Creating simple and intuitive UX for customers to manage their products and services
- Design customer flows catering to different scenarios that enhance the user experience
- Working on the future vision of the online store and mobile app by adding new features and capabilities
- The Product Designer will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to define and deliver design solutions that are simple, personal, and exciting. As part of the Agile team, you’ll be responsible for applying user-centered design process, usability heuristics, and evidence-based practices to design UI across various platforms.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary squad to define problems, generate solutions, and formulate recommendations that will be socialised with stakeholders and leadership. Facilitate discussions around your work and its iterations, including exploratory and collaborative working sessions with team members and stakeholders.
- Thrives in an Agile environment; view collaboration as essential to their work; see things from the perspective of our customers; utilise the power of data to inform decisions; and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive workforce where backgrounds,
- perspectives, and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
- At least 3-4 years of experience designing digital solutions for the web, iOS, and Android.
- Prior experience in B2B is preferred.
- Prior experience in the eCommerce space or related industry, and working in Agile environment is a plus.
- Communicate design work with solid rationale backed up with user research and data.
- A self-starter who collaborates with other designers, engineers, product owners, business stakeholders, marketing, and other teams in the company.
- Solid history of working in a truly Agile environment.
- Hands-on experience with the product design process, from problem definition through to detailed visual design.
- Proficient in translating low-fidelity sketches of workflows into high-fidelity designs using Figma and other design tools.
- Able to challenge and contribute to our Starhub Design System when necessary.
- Create prototypes in various fidelity using tools like Protopie, etc. Strong knowledge of HCI and WCGA AA+ Accessibility standards.
About The Company
Our client is one of the dynamic and leading telecommunication service providers in Singapore.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A)(“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019.”
Kindly visit www.talenttag,asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: