Senior DevOps Engineer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent company in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development
- Good remuneration, yearly performance bonus and benefits.
- Implement various software development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Set up tools and required infrastructure.
- Define and setup the development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Involve in operation related matters such as Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Embrace and execute continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
- Collaborate with other team members on cloud infrastructure.
- Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience working on AWS Services, Linux based infrastructure.
- Experience in Oracle, Postgres, DB2, Ansible, Terraform, Websphere, JBoss, IBM Tivoli, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Well-developed proactive and self-driven character
- High sense of responsibility to have conflict awareness and management skills
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a prominent public listed company in stock brokering and currently embarking on cloud journey.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: