Senior Compliance Officer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
- Support the Company businesses in the corporate space or remotely, working closely with the business team and the other risk teams including Legal, Compliance, AML and Privacy and Risk Management colleagues in PRC and other international markets, to provide solid regulatory advice and solutions.
- Work with regional Compliance colleagues on applications for, and continuing maintenance of, payment institutions, payment systems, e-money licences (where applicable) for corporate/SME businesses conducted by the Company.
- Serving as point of contact with internal business stakeholders, while work with regional Compliance colleagues in driving regulatory engagement for new/revised business initiatives,
- Support the agenda of the Company International Compliance function, including developing Compliance policies and procedures, coordinating with other relevant teams in managing and responding to regulators in relation to AML/Sanctions compliance, data privacy, consumer protection, and providing compliance regulatory risk assessments and program implementation
- Bachelor Degree in Legal, Accounting, Business or Finance; or equivalent work or legal experience
- 3-7 years of relevant compliance, regulatory or similar experience/exposure in work scope
- Strong regulatory/compliance knowledge and skills, preferably with Knowledge of Fintech, payment systems, money transmitter licensing and stored value licensing and similar legal and regulatory requirements
- Team player and ability to work independently, and genuinely Interested in the business of various fintech innovation or business models
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin to communicate with our Mandarin speaking stakeholders (such as product, tech, etc)
- Experience with e-commerce, payments or financial services preferred
- Some travelling to China/Singapore to be expected.
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: