Senior Compliance Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
- Establish and manage an effective compliance program and system of controls;
- Work closely with other internal functions and teams to ensure overall compliance to all applicable regulatory and licensing requirements;
- Key accountabilities include developing prudential compliance policies and procedures, maintaining key obligations register, coordinating and managing responses to and engagements with regulators, providing regular compliance assessments and updates to senior management, etc.;
- Lead and support applications for, and continuing maintenance of, payment institutions, payment systems, e-money licenses and other similar Fintech-related business licenses or permits as needed;
- Liaise with key-stakeholders to support and fulfill any regulatory or external audit or assessment requirements
- Conduct internal compliance review, training and education program
- Bachelor Degree in Law, Accounting, Business or Finance preferred
- At least 10 years of relevant experience of regulatory compliance in e-commerce, payments or financial services industry is preferred
- Strong ability to understand governance, processes and controls
- Familiarity with payment systems, payment processing, money transmitter and stored value licensing or similar Fintech-related legal and regulatory requirements or in key strategic markets within APAC
- Team player and ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines, and in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment.
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: