Senior Cloud Security Engineer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent company in Malaysia Great career
- Exposure and development good remuneration,
- Yearly performance bonus and benefits
1) Planning & Development
- Be part of a team that design, protects and manages security services for client’s cloud security infrastructure.
- Translates business and technical cloud requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives and documents all solution architecture design and analysis work.
- Create architectural designs to guide and contextualize solution development across various cloud related products, services, projects and systems (including applications, technologies, processes and information).
- Engineer and tune the cloud security solutions including but not limited to enrollments, monitoring, alerting and maintaining defined security posture.
- Engage in technical design of solutions based on use cases and business requirements.
- Participate in proof of concepts and other technical evaluation of cloud technologies, designs and solutions and provide best practice recommendations.
- Stay abreast of emerging cloud-based technologies and threats proactively assess and evaluate the adoption thereof into the organization.
2) Operation Support & Implementation of Controls
- Investigating and analyzing existing cloud structures and creating new and enhanced security methods that will enhance the security of cloud-based environments.
- To engineer and deploy automation tools, scripting, object-oriented development and software testing.
- Managing and executing cloud technologies and processes that affect assigned global Information Protection capability, such as issue identification and resolutions, documentation, integration with other tools, gap resolution, gap assessment, and continuous improvement of the capability.
- To serve as a project leader when required and strong problem-solving skills in order to swiftly and creatively deal with threats or flaws on cloud architecture.
- Lead in-house application teams and external vendors to remediate cloudbased application vulnerabilities as well as manage cyber security issues and incidents.
- Lead/Participate in security evaluation of various Cloud based solutions such as cloud computing platforms and DevOps implementation.
- Recommend and manage the implementation of technical controls to support and enforce defined security policies for Bursa’s Cloud usage.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of threat and vulnerability management, identify risk tolerances, recommend treatment plans and communicate information about residual
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or equivalent with Certified Information System Security (CISSP) or Professional Cloud Security Certification.
- Minimum 5 years of technical and hands-on experience in cloud technologies with 2-3 years in an Information Security role.
- Experience in developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Good knowledge in cloud best practices and information security management frameworks such as NIST & CSA. Postman, Cucumber), Programming/Scripting Language (Java & Python).
About The Company
Our client is a prominent public listed company in stock brokering and currently expanding on the group technology.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: