Senior Architect - Java (Cyberjaya)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Worked in top multi-national company (MNC) with fast growing pace during pandemic.
- Great career opportunity and exposure to MNC culture, processes, and methodology.
- Good remuneration and benefits.
- Work with people responsible for architectural communication in all regions of IT Services and in Business divisions
- Communicate all important news to the architectural community effectively
- Analyze public events regarding IT architecture and bring them to the attention of the members of the team
- Lead definition, initiation and design of architecture in projects/ programs and coordinate collaboration with external service providers
- Apply standard methodologies when creating new architecture, programs and applications or when maintaining existing ones
- Act as Technical lead of development teams on issues of performance, tools, and standards
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements
- Finding the best tech solution among all possible to support the business requirements
- Understanding Enterprise Architecture (EA) and aligning EA standard
- Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered
- Advocate to explore new technology, creating a solution prototype with development team
- In charge of engineering problems
- Support project management
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field is preferable.
- 8 years of experience in software development & architecture design
- Experience in Business, Data, Technical Architecture and leveraging tools
- IT infrastructure and Cloud development
- Experience with framework such as Java, Springboot, Angular, reactive programming, nodeJS
- Experience with Microservices Architecture, Docker Container Platform
- Inquisitive and analytical minded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the desire to share technical knowledge and information with
About The Company
Our client is a world renown and established multinational company with sizeable IT shared service team in Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: