Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a fast-paced company which can satisfy your hunger for learning.
- Great career development and advancement with great exposure
- Competitive salary and remuneration.
• Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
• Designing, coding and implementing Salesforce applications.
• Co-ordinate users requirements and ensuring there are adequately satisfied and to get user agreement on priorities of enhancement.
• Responsible for effective user support and providing end user computing solutions.
• Ensure actions are planned and carried out to meet performance objectives in resolving end user problems.
• Developing Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce to support business requirements.
• Application development, including basic Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Lightning Web Components, assist with each release cycle to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code.
• Assisting in research and recommendations on software products and services for business needs.
• Interact with key stakeholders and ensure effective stakeholders management.
• Improve operational efficiency and deliver new business capability.
• Maintain the security and integrity of the application software.
- Min 1 year of Salesforce Development experience.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of salesforce CRM platforms.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize, focus on the most important issues and manage relationships and expectation of stakeholders in achieving business outcomes.
- Good change management skills with ability to initiate change and manage change effectively.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including effective presentation skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- com APIs
- Salesforce Development
About The Company
Our client is one of the leading automotive groups in APAC and a subsidiary under a public listed company in Malaysia.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A)(“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019.”
Kindly visit www.talenttag,asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: