Sales Director (IT Security)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Fast growing company, fun, dynamic, and flexible working environment.
- A caring and supportive environment for career growth and development.
- Attractive Remuneration.
- To manage sales team of the company which comprises of product sales and channel sales personnel.
- Maintain, coach and grow sales team member to empower them to achieve respective sales targets as well as individual KPI.
- Manage the entire end-to-end sales process, from lead generation to pipeline management till deal closure as well as after sales support.
- Build and forecast weekly/monthly/quarterly sales report with healthy pipeline with good insights and forecast accuracy on opportunities in the pipeline.
- Meet/exceed annual sales targets set by the management.
- Develop and implement long and short-term go-to-market strategic to gain product market share as well as footprint on strategic account.
- Responsible for business development which inclusive of expanding existing accounts, developing new account strategies, establishing and maintaining strong relationships with all customers primarily at key executives/management levels of new and existing accounts to drive new and renewal businesses.
- Fostering and maintaining strong business relationship with product principals to drive more leads and negotiate for better costings or commercial terms.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends will enable you to respond to market opportunity and threats.
- Work closely with Marketing team on the execution of sales and marketing activities.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and fosters a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Develop and deliver customized sales presentations to key client stakeholders when required.
- Develop proposal template with commercial terms (if required)
- Identify potential product for distributorship as part of the Company offering to the market.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline, computer science or equivalent discipline/degree.
- More than 10 years of IT sales experience & client relationships management in IT environment, preferably with data security or application security selling experiences.
- Candidate with IT product distribution experience preferred, and if candidate with product principal experience has added advantage.
- Proven track record in attaining team sales target, sales team management as well as all aspects of the sales cycle from cold calling prospects, proposal and quotation generation, negotiation and deal closure.
- Good business acumen with sounds sales planning and execution.
- Ability to present technology concepts and solution proposal in professional and concise manner.
- Good communication and relationship building skills.
About The Company
Our client is a dynamic and fast growing IT Security product distribution company
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: