Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a global asset management firm.
- Great career opportunity and exposure to various type of technologies and client.
- Good career prospects.
Working on all types of systems used in the systematic investment business and participating in the development of a modular system that is used to solve these challenges:
• Data pipelines
• Intraday signal research tools
• Mid and high frequency trading and backtesting
• Real time market data
• Technical and financial monitoring systems
• Data storage, time series database, event correlation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 2-5 years of experience in a technically demanding industry such as high frequency trading, computer hardware, or gaming.
- Very strong C++ proficiency.
- Python fluency.
- Linux administration skills
- Familiarity with computer architecture, databases, real time systems, and distributed computing.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong and precise written and verbal communication.
- Team player with strong pride of ownership.
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a global asset management firm that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide. Currently they are looking for a Quantitative Developer to join their team, based in Singapore office.
About TalentTag Recruitment Agency:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: