QC Engineer (Performance & Security Testing)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Learning and growth with the cutting-edge technologies.
- Working in a positive growth environment: diversified culture that encourages creativity, poses challenges, stokes passion, and inspire everyone to move forward.
- Flat hierarchy and good career progression opportunity.
- Design, develop and execute test cases on component/integration to ensure product quality.
- Write and maintain clear, precise bug reports to submit to the bug tracking system.
- Work with development teams to reproduce and resolve problems.
- Create test documentation in support of exploratory testing.
- Analyze defects and test results to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure.
- Proactively work with members of the team.
- Contribute to continuous quality assurance improvement.
- At least 1-year of experience in testing for enterprise web-based systems and mobile applications.
- Performance and security testing are a plus.
- Automation Testing is a plus.
- Capability to analyze requirements and write test procedures, execute testing, understanding a test plan.
- Able to read and understand technical specifications in English and write required documents.
Nice to have:
- Excellent logical thinking ability, good problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Be active and willing to learn and adapt to new technologies.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a foreign IT Startup company with rapid expansion in Taiwan and Malaysia.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: