Python Fullstack Developer - Delphi
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a global company with great multi-national company (MNC) culture and practice
- Work in a Renewable Energy (RE) company with fast growing pace in the world and in this region
- Decent salary with good career prospects.
- Create business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products for Engineering business users
- Develop mathematical modelling solutions for wind turbine response simulation
- Design and implement models for the optimization and quality assurance of complex process flows
- Support and work closely with internal and external consultants and key resources on the business side
- Create and maintain software solutions for both internal users and external customers and vendors by participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, and sprint planning ceremonies.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or professional experience developing applications in Delphi (Object Pascal)
- Have profound theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the field of mathematical modelling
- Advocate clean coding principles and development best practices (SOLID, DRY) and have a very good understanding of OO
- Apply best software development practices, including source control systems, such as git, and conducting code reviews, pull requests, automated testing
- Familiar with DevOps and associated tools ecosystem
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to articulate business and technical requirements.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in Renewable Energy (RE) and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. Headquartered in Europe with presence in more than 10 countries They develops, constructs & operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities and bioenergy plants.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: