Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Manage, direct and co-ordinate all projects/sites activity with responsibility for the execution of the project in compliance with all contractual requirements, ensure that resource usage is optimized to achieve, or exceed, the Company projected profit margins. Occasionally leads proposal preparation efforts.
- Review contract/tendering documentation, to ensure a thorough understanding of the contract requirements and direct preliminary planning stages as necessary.
- Co-ordinate the work of the mobilization team to ensure that all necessary activities are reviewed with actions appropriately assigned, timelines agreed and relevant parties briefed with new communication channels established where ever necessary.
- Establish along with the Project Management Team, the resourcing requirements for respective project segments, including staffing plan to ensure that these are accurate and realistic and that any necessary steps needed to supply resources have been arranged.
- Coordinate, in conjunction with the Project Management Team, the development and establishment of the project planning package together with the mechanisms for monitoring subsequent progress against that plan. Ensure that corrective action is agreed and implemented at the appropriate level as and when variations from plans occur.
- Participate actively in risk management process to identify, assess and mitigate risks pertaining to the project.
- Liaise with relevant staff to ensure that the project monitoring system is implemented adequately and that output on financial performance is reviewed at the appropriate level and frequency to ensure effective control of the project budget.
- Provide adequate resources and expertise on site to ensure the effective supervision, monitoring and control of the work being undertaken to ensure full compliance with all relevant standards and the Company policy and procedures.
- Review project insurance requirements and initiate action to secure coverage in line with contractual obligations.
- Review Safety and QA/QC project plans with respective functional heads and submit to client for approval.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with overall 10 years experience, out of minimum 5 years experience in coordinating Engineering & Procurement activities.
- Exposures from managing large machines and equipment, construction activities, and solar will be an advantage.
- Willing to relocate to Kuching.
About The Company
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in Malaysia
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: