Procurement Operations Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Provide end to end procurement support to departments in the Company
- Provide advice on procurement policy, procedures, and system operation process
- Lead and coordinates sourcing for General Goods and Services (GGS) Category from the procurement catalogue.
- Administer quotation and tender processes and review procurement documents as per the Company Procurement Policy and Procedures and Group Limits of Authority.
- Participate in the evaluation of bids and conduct negotiations.
- Verify that bids are evaluated fairly, prepare recommendation reports for approval and award the bids in consultation with users
- Develop sound supplier network, manage supplier relationships and contracts and perform order management (i.e. following up on outstanding purchase orders with users).
- Perform procurement transactions in the Company e-procurement portal (i.e. publication, bid download, award, PO creation and perform electronic Goods Receipt) to meet Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Point of Contact between the Company users and other departments such as Finance and Legal on procurement related queries
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Management
- Diploma/Degree in any field
- At least 5 years (Assistant Manager) of relevant procurement experience
- Good interpersonal, communication and people management skills- Results oriented, strong attention to detail and time management skill
- Demonstrates commitment to teamwork with good analytical and project management skills
- Experience as a change agent in an organisation
- Familiar with e-procurement and ERP systems- Proficient in MS Office
About The Company
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in Malaysia, has its headquarter in Kuching, Sarawak.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: