Pre-sales Architect (Security)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in well-established tier-1 System Integrator.
- Great career opportunity and exposure to various type of technologies and client.
- Good career prospects.
- To provide pre-sales technical support for Cybersecurity business primarily on cloud, network security, endpoints security related solutions
- To support security product/solution included firewall, IPS, APT, SIEM, DLP, Cloud Security (SASE, ZTNA), XDR etc.
- To study, analyze, integrate, architect infrastructure security solution according to customer’s business, technical and operational requirement.
- Assists in bidding efforts including solution architecting, preparation of BOM & quotation, liaising with partner/principal on technical aspects, solution verifications (SOW), proposal writeup, customer presentations, clarifications, POC/POV and other related activities
- Liaise with principal and being technical champion for security related
- Liaise with internal or 3rd party deployment team to ensure success deployment of security project.
- Interface with customer to provide consultancy services
- Working experience on Cybersecurity products and solutions included firewall, IPS/IDS, APT, EDR, NDR, SASE, ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access) etc.
- Well versed in TCP/IP protocol, LAN/WAN data networking and routing, with good knowledge in integrating security solution into data network infrastructure
- Understanding of SDWAN, SDN, ACI network topology will be added advantage.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Good documentation and proposal writing skills.
- Good inter-personal and communications skill with all levels
- Self-motivated, self-driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good team player
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or equivalence
- Preferable 3-5 years of working experience (Pre and Post) in network and cybersecurity environment.
- Minimum 3 years of post-sales experience will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge/Certification on Compliance Security product is strongly preferred
- Professional certifications from leading security vendors like Cisco, Palo Alto, FireEye, TrendMicro, Fortinet etc. will be added advantage
- CISSP/ CISM/ CISA/ CCSP security certification will be added advantage
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE security certification will be added advantage
- Possess experience in RMIT, ISMS, ISO 27001 will be added advantage
- Willing to work under tight schedule to meet stringent project timeline
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is well-established tier-1 full-fledged IT system integrator for Data Center, Network, Security, IT Infra, Application and others across the country.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: