Personal Assistant to Chief Merger & Acquisition Officer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent company in Malaysia
- Great career development and advancement with great exposure
- Competitive salary and remuneration.
1. Research and Report Preparation
- Ability to conduct independent research on relevant information of various markets for GMA purposes.
- Ability to prepare market research reports based on the research conducted for the GMA team.
- Ability to prepare and conduct presentations independently to the GMA team.
- Coordinate a variety of activities (e.g meetings, appointments, office activities, discussion, calendars, travel and accommodation arrangements, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the efficient uses of resources.
- Prepare a variety of written materials (e.g. memo, letters, emails, reports, proposal, resolutions, forms, spreadsheets, calendars, project deadlines, minutes of meeting, etc) for the purpose of documenting activities, written reference and conveying information.
3. Communication and Correspondence
- Maintain, analyse and update all incoming and outgoing correspondences including emails to ensure quick and accurate response given to high-prioritise item whilst maintaining the sensitivity of the information.
- Administer and provide response as directed, to phone calls and inquiries related but not limited to information regarding Divisional/Company policy, complaints, etc in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
4. Record Management
- Develop, implement and maintain a structured filling system, cross reference system, database management, etc to ensure quick and accurate retrieval of various records pertinent to Group Merger & Acquisition.
- Maintain a variety of manual and electronic records and/or files for the purpose of documenting activities, providing reliable information and complying with Company policies.
5. Office Administration
- Monitor and update Chief Merger & Acquisition Officer and staff’s monthly leave calendars and claims to ensure timely submission.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies such as stationeries to ensure the availability of the materials when required by the staff.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Possess a Degree in Law/ Finance / Accounting / Buss. Admin.
- Have 0 to 7 year of working experience. Fresh graduate is also welcome to apply
- Knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Possess competencies i.e. Customers Orientation, Achieving Result with Passion, Demonstrating Accountability and Integrity, Working as a Team, Learning and Developing Self Competency, Quality and Productivity, Attendance and Punctuality, Communication and interpersonal Skill, Work Attitude and Commitment and Works with Minimal Supervision.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a leading energy and environment company in Malaysia. They are looking for an Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant for their Chairman/Chief Executive.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: