Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant to Managing Partner (Penang)
– Manage Managing Partner’s calendars and set up meetings
– Manage Managing Partner’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation)
– Maintain records of Managing Partner’s contacts
– Take minutes during meetings
– Handle daily accounting and finance operation;
– Handle invoices, payments vouchers and billings;
– Maintain proper filing and keep sufficient accounting records;
– Handle administration matters, including office purchases, upkeep and maintenance of office equipment and fixed assets;
– Assist in performing other tasks and duties that may be assigned
– Possesses at least 2 years relevant working experience
– Work experience as a Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant or similar role would be advantageous
– Knowledge of basic accounting would be an added advantage
– Good command of written & spoken English
– Ability to prioritize and work under tight timelines
– Work with flexibility in a fast-moving environment and have own transport
– Excellent MS Office knowledge
– Outstanding organizational and time management skills
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
– Discretion and confidentiality
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.
About The Company
Our client is an established legal firm located in Penang. They are looking for a Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant to join their team.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: