Payment Business Analyst
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Our client is one of the fasting growing fintect company with regional presence
- Good opportunity for career growth
- Good working culture
- Tracking market trends, card networking programs, and activities in the acquiring space.
- Benchmarking information and synthesising into recommendations and action plans, including;
- updates from providers
- industry news/reports, and
- technology development
- Producing merchant impact analysis on;
- Scheme Fees
- Service Fees and,
- Interchange Fees
- Determining the necessary data required to work on internal projects and perform analysis.
- Ensuring merchant / partner pricing models are always up-to-date, to support appropriate enhancements to models
- Reviewing, appending, and consolidating payments data from multiple acquirers.
- Updating central databases, creating tools and reports with findings from research and analysis
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the payments industry, including payment processing, credit card interchange and scheme fees and other international payment methods
- Ability to identify impacts from complex scheme documentation, and ability to question and foresee challenges
- Strong financial and analytical skills, and ability to manipulate large quantities of data
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Adaptability to fast moving environments
- Proficient in Excel and experience using BI/data visualizations tools such as Power BI
- Independent and self-motivated
About The Company
Our client is a prominent award-winning fintech company that specialises in online (cloud-based) processing payments.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: