OT Security Officer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a global company with great multi-national company (MNC) culture and practice
- Work in a Renewable Energy (RE) company with fast growing pace in the world and in this region
- Decent salary with good career prospects.
- Work closely with engineering and operation specialists, procurement managers, OT security specialists, and supply chain to define and deliver actionable OT security solutions at product, system integrator, and asset owner level.
- Conducting security risk assessments and providing recommendations for mitigating actions for EPC project teams together with the OT security manager and relevant specialists.
- Defining the necessary security measures at package level and organising the security-by-design implementation of measures into (1) supply chain and (2) internal initiatives.
- Providing technical leadership to package specialists to properly ensure that security measures are integrated into the OT solutions that form part of any wind farm.
- Stablishing and executing a compliance programme together with the OT security manager that can monitor and report to what extent a package is compliant or not.
- Contributing to the maintenance and development of tomorrow’s smart and standardised security architectures and solutions that we make available to wind farm projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
1. have documented experience with compliance or risk work related to information security, preferably in alignment with a structured security framework.
2. have some experience with implementing security in OT environments, preferably from integrating controls of technology/process for more than one domain, e.g. Asset Mgt, IAM, NW Security, Endpoint.
3. hold a bachelor’s degree or similar in engineering or relevant information technologies.
4. have some experience with task leadership and stakeholder engagement in a complex organisation
5. are willing and able to learn how to get things done in a complex and changing organisation.
About The Company
Our client is a global leader in Renewable Energy (RE) and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. Headquartered in Europe with presence in more than 10 countries They develops, constructs & operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities and bioenergy plants.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: